Mobile Check Deposit Application
- You must have Internet Banking Access and have an iPhone or Android phone with First National Bank's mobile app installed, a camera in your phone, and an internet connection.
- You must have a deposit account that has been open at least 90 days and your account must be in good standings.
- You may deposit single party domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) on the account. you may NOT deposit third party checks, substitute checks, returned checks, incomplete checks, non-negotiable items, foreign checks, stale-dated checks, checks on which you suspect fraud, or altered checks.
- Our standard deposit limit will allow you to deposit 7 checks per day up to $2,500.00 per day. Each check must be deposited separately.
- Checks must include on the back "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY", endorse and date the check. Failing to do so will result in a denied check image deposit. Customers will be notified via email or mobile number indicated above for any check that is denied.
- Please retain check in a safe place for up to 45 days. After that, dispose of the check securely-we recommend shredding.
- Our daily cutoff is 1:30 p.m., any check image received after 1:30 p.m. are considered on next day, and coule potentially take up to 2 days for processing.
- There is currently no fee for Mobile Check Deposit.