Terms and Conditions
A First National Bank customized debit card is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Each account holder can customize their initial card for $5.95. If you choose to change your image within the first 12 months of your initial card, the fee for your new card is $10.00. You can change your image every 12 months for a fee of $5.95 changing your image more frequently than every 12 months will result in a card fee of $10.00. This fee will automatically be deducted from your checking account.
YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW CARD AND HOLD FIRST NATIONAL BANK HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
Upon submitting your image to First National Bank, you represent and certify that you have sole rights to use the image and have obtained any necessary consent to allow First National Bank to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and to use the image or derivative works of the image on the customized debit card. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet.
You agree to return the customized card to First National Bank immediately upon the request by First National Bank.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD FIRST NATIONAL BANK, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, First National Bank reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement. Customized cards are available to members with an open Visa® debit card. A customized card works like a regular Visa debit card and is accepted wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. First National Bank reserves the right to reject any submitted picture. Further, if images are deemed unacceptable by First National Bank and are repeatedly submitted, First National Bank reserves the right to prohibit future use of this service. Examples of prohibited photographs include, but are not limited to:
- Phone numbers (e.g., 800 or 900 numbers), addresses, or Web site addresses
- Professional photographs, photographs including artwork, or photographs including other individuals (unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, or all individuals in the photograph)
- Photographs of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or public figures
- Photographs containing provocative, sexual, offensive, racially/culturally insensitive, or political material
- Photographs with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, company names, or slogans
- Photographs considered by First National Bank to be profane or obscene
- Photographs with alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Any image First National Bank deems unacceptable to be associated with the First National Bank brand
By creating a customized card, you give First National Bank permission to use the photograph on the card. You also assure that First National Bank is risk-free of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
YOU SHOULD KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.